Applying was the hard part; now comes the easy part. Take a moment to celebrate. We invite you join our diverse and dynamic community of students and faculty, and hope to see you on campus!
We know that Dean is the right college for you. Before making your final decision, we encourage you to learn a little more about us. Here are a few easy steps to make your enrollment at Dean a reality:
- Join our Facebook group and meet your future classmates.
- Visit. Join us for ACCEPTED STUDENTS DAY on Friday, April 19! If you can't make it on that day, schedule a tour or attend one of our popular Discover Dean Days.
- Complete the FAFSA form to be considered for financial aid. The majority of our students receive some form of financial assistance and even if you think you won't qualify, submitting the FAFSA may make you eligible for an award from Dean's institutional funds.
- Pay your Enrollment Deposit to hold your place in the entering class ($500 for resident students, $250 for commuters). The priority deadline for students entering in September is May 1. Students accepted after May 1 - or accepted for January Admission - are asked to submit their deposit two weeks after receiving notification. More...
- Submit a Housing Application through Dean's internal online student portal, Today @ Dean to reserve a room in our residence halls. Your selection won't be finalized, however, until your bill for tuition, room and board is settled.
- Complete the required Health Forms after submitting your Enrollment Deposit. A physical examination, health form and medical history, and evidence of immunizations and qualified health insurance coverage are required by Massachusetts law or College policy. More...
- Register for New Student Orientation (NSO) and participate in the fun activities, helpful workshops, and informative presentations that make for an easy transition to college.
- International Students: Dean does not process your I-20 form until we receive your Enrollment Deposit. Please be sure we have your correct address, email, and contact information. More...
- Start collecting your Dean apparel by visiting the College Bookstore.
If you have questions about becoming a new student at Dean College, please contact:
Office of Admissions Denise Sevigny, Office of Student Development